The Cdon Integration For Magento 2 by CedCommerce is a handy tool that helps the Magento® 2 store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Cdon API’s to connect the Magento® 2 store to Cdon. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
Admin gets the authority to create Cdon Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. It also enables you to establish a mapping of the desired product category on the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Cdon.com.
This extension interacts with the Cdon Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento® 2 Store and the Cdon.com retailers.
It enables the admin to manage the Cdon orders on the seller’s Magento® 2 stores without making any significant changes to operational functionalities.
Synchronizing orders, products, pricing, and inventory is possible through establishing the communication between Cdon APIs and the Magento® 2 stores.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on a single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Bulk upload Methodology: Admin gets the authority to upload bulk products on Cdon but just selecting the products and upload in one go.
- Magento Order creation: The newly placed orders on Cdon.com are automatically created in the Magento® 2 stores with all the required details as it is on Cdon.com.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Cdon standard and values.
- Auto synchronization: Auto synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals is established between Magento® 2 Store and Cdon .com.
- Product category mapping: Follows category mapping philosophy. Admin can map any category of the Magento® 2 stores to the single category of Cdon.
- Email Notification: Admin receives the notification through the mail on new order creation, low stock and if the product is rejected from Cdon.
- Auto-shipment procedure:* Provides admin an ability to automate the process of shipment with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, ShipRush.