Walmart DSV Integration for Magento 2 is an extension, developed by CedCommerce helps to integrate the Magento 2 store with Walmart DSV by establishing a synchronization of products, orders, and refunds with the help of Walmart DSV API.
The CRONs implemented in this extension help to automate the process thereby keeping it up to date.
This extension interacts with Walmart DSV Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Magento 2 and the Walmart DSV retailers. After installing the extension, merchant can create the Walmart DSV Categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store.
The process enables the merchant to configure the desired product category into Magento 2 for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Walmart DSV.
The features of the Walmart DSV Integration for Magento 2 extension are as follows:
- Profile Based Product Upload
- Easy Walmart DSV Category and Attribute mapping
- Manage Walmart DSV Product and Upload Product (directly from a grid and bulk upload all products)
- Product Synchronization
- Automatic process on each product edit
- Manual synchronization process
- Review Product/Inventory/Price Feeds
- Automated Order Import & Acknowledgement
- Shipment and Cancellation of Orders
- Automated Shipment with Shipworks/Shipstation
- Multiple Shipment of an Order
- Create a Refund
- Upload Configurable Product(s)
- Bulk Product Upload/Publish
- Retire/Unpublish Selected Product(s)
- CRON Facility
- Knowledge Base
- Walmart DSV Tax Codes
Caution: Extension is heavily dependent on Crons for running various automated processes. So, make sure that Cron Job is properly configured and working on the server.