Fyndiq Integration for Magento 2 is a fabulous API integration that helps Magento® 2 store owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Magento 2 store and Fyndiq marketplace.
The Fyndiq Integration for Magento 2 extension interacts with Fyndiq marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Magento 2 and Fyndiq retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Fyndiq categories and the dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store.
The process enables the merchant (admin) to configure the desired product category into Magento 2 for automatic submission of selected product on the same category on Fyndiq.
Key features are as follows:
- Upload product based on profile: An admin can create a profile, map the Fyndiq category and attributes to the Magento 2 category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to Fyndiq.
- Attribute mapping: The feature allows mapping the suitable existing attribute with Fyndiq attributes to one single category of Fyndiq.
- Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on Fyndiq.se using the Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on Fyndiq.se and Unarchive enables the archived product.
- Upload Products in Bulk: The admin has the option to upload the products in any number of the bulk amount on Fyndiq website using this feature.
- Profile Based Pricing: Increase or decrease in price based on the profile.
- Automated Synchronization: The products listing, order, inventory return and refund, and pricing are automatically synchronized at regular interval of time.
- Batch product request download: You can create the batch product download request and fetch the status. Once it turns to finish status, the admin can process by one click.
- Enable and disable of products: A merchant can anytime open and close the products on Fyndiq using enable and disable the feature.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Fyndiq.se, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
- Simple and configurable product upload: The admin can upload the simple and configurable type of Magento 2 product on the Fyndiq website.