To set up the configuration settings in the Magento 2 Admin panel
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the FBA INTEGRATION menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Configuration.
The Configuration page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In the right panel, click the Amazon FBA Settings tab.
The Amazon FBA Settings tab is expanded and the relevant fields appear as shown in the following figure:
- In the Enabled option select Yes.
- Now click on Amazon FBA Inventory Settings, the tab expands as:
- In Enable Inventory Syncing, select the option Yes to sync inventory from Amazon account to Magento store.
- Click on Amazon FBA Shipping Settings, the tab expands as:
- Under Map Store option, map your stores with the shipping methods.
- Now Click on Amazon FBA Order Settings, the tab expands as:
- In the Enable Order, select Yes.
- In No. of Days For Order Sync, enter the number of days you want to sync the orders.
- In Order Comment, add the comment in the FBA orders.
- Click on Amazon Developer Settings, the tab expands as:
- In the Logging level, select the level of logs from the option in the dropdown list.
- Click the Save Config button to save the entered values and information. The configuration will be saved.