Etsy.com, launched on June 18, 2005, is popular as a side-business as well as a place to buy goods made from recycled and upcycled materials along with the less expensive or more unusual versions of mass-produced items.
Etsy is a peer-to-peer (P2P) e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items and supplies. It is an online marketplace that provides the general public with a way to buy and sell handmade items, including art, photography, clothing, jewellery, and toys.
Etsy charges $0.20 for each product listed on Etsy and activated for 4 months. Hence, it is a $.05 charge per month. To renew the product listing for another 4 months, the seller has to pay again $0.20. It means each time the product listing has renewed the charges of $0.20 is applicable. The seller can renew a listing at any point of time, no matter how many products are sold or if it had expired.
Etsy Woocommerce Integration [MultiAccount] Extension! This extension enables the sellers to sell on Etsy marketplace and manage multiple accounts through a centralized hub i.e woocommerce which also benefits them to manage the automatic syncing of Price, Inventory, Order etc between their multiple Etsy stores to WooCommerce store.
Etsy WooCommerce Integration [MultiAccount] connector synchronize your multiple Etsy stores and provides the best management between your all stores and Etsy marketplace.
Key Features are as follows:
- Synchronization of price and inventory between WooCommerce store and the Etsy marketplace is done automatically.
- Product upload on the Etsy marketplace becomes hassle-free.
- To fetch the orders of Etsy, corn job automates the process in real time.
- Admin receives the Order Notification mail.
- It also facilitates the syncing of products, pricing, inventory management on all Etsy stores.