Shopee was officially introduced in Singapore in the year 2015 followed by Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. It is a stage customized for the area, giving clients a simple, secure and quick web-based shopping knowledge through solid installment and strategic help.
Shopee allows its users to buy or sell goods through apps or from the website. Moreover, Shopee does not charge sellers fees/commissions and listing fees.
To help sellers who have their business in Southeast Asia or who want to sell in Southeast Asia, CedCommerce brings the Shopee Integration For Woocommerce Extension! This extension enables the sellers to sell on Shopee and also manage the automatic syncing of Price, Inventory, Order, etc between their Woocommerce Store and Shopee.
Shopee Integration For WooCommerce connector synchronizes your WooCommerce store to the shopee marketplace and provides the best management between your store and shopee marketplace.
Key Features of Extension-
- Profile-based product upload on the Shopee marketplace.
- Synchronization of price and inventory between the WooCommerce store and Shopee marketplace is done automatically.
- Product upload on the Shopee marketplace becomes hassle free.
- To fetch the orders of Shopee, corn job automates the process in real time.
- Admin receives the Order Notification mail.