Overview of Lazada
As e-commerce continues to grow in Thailand, the Lazada marketplace offers the opportunities to both the new and the experienced sellers not only to reach the new markets but also benefit from the Lazada support in advertising their goods and monitor critical data on how their store is performing.
With more than 4.5 million daily visits to its sites and close to 100 per cent geographical distribution coverage, Lazada has become the clear choice for sellers throughout Southeast Asia.
Lazada Integration For WooCommerce (Multi-account) offers API Integration extension solution that allows the WooCommerce owners or sellers to make a connection between their online shops and Lazada.com.
Essentially, it is an establishment of a real-time channel to feed product critical data directly to Lazada.com through API communication.
It feeds all the product assortment and data in one-go directly at Lazada.com. It has centralized Status Update machinery that sends dynamic alerts and compliance reports for the entire product fulfilment cycle.
This plug-in provides the facility to integrate the multiple Lazada accounts to a single WooCommerce store and automates the ordering process, establishes synchronization of products, orders, and refunds with the help of Lazada API.
With the help of this plug-in, the merchant can configure the desired product category into WooCommerce for automatic submission of the selected product to the same Category on Lazada.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile-based Product Upload: Enables the admin to create the Profiles and assign it to the products to automate the product upload.
- Creation of WooCommerce Orders: The newly placed orders on the Lazada Web site are automatically created in the WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on the Lazada Web site.
- Error Notification: If an error occurs while products uploading, then it gets listed on the page.
- Status Notification: It updates the store owners about the current status of the product on the Lazada website, such as whether it is UNDER REVIEW or LIVE.
- Synchronized Product Editing: Besides adding the products, any product information changes made on the WooCommerce store reflects on the Lazada.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on the Lazada Web site using bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of Lazada.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. A product listing is established between WooCommerce and Lazada. Profile-based price increase or decrease.