Global Setting on Discogs
To Perform Global Settings On Discogs
- Go to the WooCommerce Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the DISCOGS INTEGRATION menu.
- On clicking Discogs, it will appear a page where you have to click GLOBAL SETTINGS in the menu bar as shown in the appearing image:
4. To map the product meta keys and attributes of products click on SEARCH FOR PRODUCT META KEYS AND ATTRIBUTES FOR MAPPING in the Global Settings tab as shown in the image below:
5. After this, you have to click on Select Product and Corresponding Meta keys a popup will appear where you have to just enter the Product Name and its related Meta Keys will appear which you have to select and then click on SAVE META KEYS.
6. After this, Setting Information where you need to fill some required fields as mentioned in the screenshot:
7. In this, you can see some of the fields are having written required over there which means those are fields that are mandatory and you just need to fill them.