What is Feed?
Walmart Canada accepts data in the form of feeds. A product feed or product data feed is a file consisting of a list of products and attributes of those products organized so that each product can be displayed in a unique way for the sale.
Walmart accepts the products information into three ways given as follows:
- Product feed: It contains a product image, title, product identifier, marketing copy, and product attributes.
- Inventory feed: Walmart accept the inventory feed to update the quantity in all the products on Walmart.ca. Which need to send separately after each products upload.
- Price feed: It also works as same as inventory feed, we need to upload price on Walmart Ca after uploading products.
Walmart team reviews all feeds and check all the product information to decide whether to make that product Publish or not on Walmart.ca.
To view the Walmart Canada product feeds
- Go to the Walmart Canada Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Products menu. Click Walmart Feeds.
The Manage Feed Details page appears as shown in the following figure:
To view the product feed status on this page, the admin has to update the feed status.
- To update the feed status of the selected feed, do the following steps:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required feeds.
- In the select bulk action list, select Update FEED Status, and then click the Submit button.
- The store owner can view the product status in feed after clicking on the Eye(View). The feed status will appear shown below:
- Click the Save file button to save the error file which helps us (or sellers) to check the error report if the product is not Published on Wamart.ca.
NOTE: To check the products on Walmart, need to update the feed, unless it gets processed completely.