Etsy is the perfect online marketplace for sellers who sell creative hand-made items, vintage items, and craft supplies. With more than 96.2 million active shoppers on Etsy in 2023, it is one of the best sales channels for creative people to sell their items to a huge audience. And this is where our CedCommerce Etsy Integration App comes in.
All the sellers who are already selling handmade items, vintage items, and craft supplies through their Shopify stores can use the CedCommerce Etsy Integration and easily sell all their items on the Etsy Marketplace.
Why is this app so crucial for selling on Etsy?
It is because it saves you the time and effort of managing two different shops at the same time. The app creates a connection between your Shopify store and your Etsy shop. It saves you from the manual labor of managing every product and order in two different places.
This guide will take you through each section, option, and settings available in the app that will help you be on top of your business.
So What can the app do for you?
The app can do a lot of things when it comes to managing your Etsy shop. But just to give an overview, let’s talk about the things that matter most to you as a seller.
- Product Upload in Bulk – The app can fetch all your products from the Shopify store at once and list them on Etsy in one click.
- Product Editing – Once you have fetched your products from the Shopify store, you can easily edit the details for your products in bulk before listing them on Etsy.
- Product Detail Sync – If you have made changes to the product details on your Shopify store, the app will easily sync those changes on Etsy.
- Inventory Threshold – This setting allows you to create a threshold value for your inventory on the Etsy Shop. Once this value is reached, your product will display ‘Out of Stock’.
- Inventory & Price sync – The App effortlessly synchronizes product stock and prices between your Shopify store and Etsy Shop, ensuring real-time updates for any changes made.
- Integrate Existing Etsy Listings – You can link your Shopify products with pre-listed Etsy products using the App, granting complete control and management capabilities.
- Fetch & Create Listings – If you have existing live listings on Etsy, our App can easily Fetch Live Etsy listings into the App and create the same on Shopify while establishing a link between them.
- As soon as an order is placed on your Etsy Shop, the app will automatically fetch that order and create it on your Shopify store. It allows you to manage all your orders from one location.
- And when you ship that order, the shipping details will automatically be synced between both your online shops.
Now you know some of the most important features of the CedCommerce Etsy Integration App. Now let’s move on to understanding the complete working of the app.
You can always find the latest version of the software, full documentation, demos, screenshots, and reviews at apps.cedcommerce.com
The term 'Etsy' is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This application uses the Etsy API but is not endorsed or certified by Etsy, Inc.