Update the Product Inventory on Sears
To update the inventory of all the products on Sears
- Go to the Sears Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Products menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Products.
The Manage Products page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on the Hamberger menu icon , to reveal the Update Inventory option.
- Click the Update Inventory button.
The Bulk Inventory Update on Sears processing page appears. The Products Inventory synchronization with the Sears marketplace is executed and the status appears as shown in the following figure:
The product inventories are updated on Sears.
Note: If there is an error in the product inventory synchronization process, then it appears on the page. Otherwise, a success message appears with the process status.
- Click the Back button to go back to the Manage Products page.