Fruugo was founded in 2006. It is a UK-based e-commerce company, a global marketplace offering thousands of sellers to cater services of sports and leisure, health and beauty, clothing, home and garden, kids, toys, and more. It operates in 23 countries across the globe with great products and enthusiasm to deliver them to the customers.
Fruugo Marketplace Integration for Shopify provides the complete integration solution to the Shopify store owners offering an opportunity to sell their store products on fruugo.com.
The Fruugo Shopify Integration app interacts with the Fruugo marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between the Shopify and Fruugo retailers. After the installation, the store owner can create Fruugo categories and the dependent attributes on the Shopify store.
The process enables the store owner to configure the desired product category to automatically submit the selected product in the same category on Fruugo.
Key Features are as follows:
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on the Fruugo using the bulk product upload feature.
- Third-Party Fulfillment: Integrates leading 3rd party fulfillment services such as Shipworks, Shipwire, and Shipstation with the Fruugo Shopify Integration app to ensure a seamless shipment experience. Hence, the admin can automate the shipment process.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and Fruugo.com.
- Products Custom Pricing: To compensate for the commission charged by Fruugo, the sellers can freely moderate prices (different pricing from the Shopify store) on Fruugo.
- Error Notification: For the entire product upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables you to view the errors, rectify them, to re-upload the products immediately.
- Manage Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on fruugo.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on fruugo.com.
- Order Acknowledgement: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created.
- Notifications Emails: Admin receives the respective notifications on new order creation, low stock, and if any product is rejected by fruugo.com.
- Publish or Unpublish the Products: It enables the store owners to publish the products on Fruugo and close the products if not required. If the need arises, then they can re-publish the products.