Voted the “Most Recommended Marketplace”, Bonanza is a congregation of entrepreneurs which offers products in almost all the categories thus embodying the tagline “Find everything but ordinary”.
Also, Bonanza continuously makes it to the list of top publishers like Time, Entrepreneur, PandoDaily, and CNN etc. for all the good reasons like the best customer-centric marketplace.
What is a Booth?
Booth is the shop or account which each individual creates in the process of listing their products on Bonanza. In other terms, a seller’s internal shop on Bonanza where all of their products are listed, and the unique ID corresponding to each booth is termed as Booth ID.
Key Features are as follows:
And to automate the manual functionalities, there are several features which make the process seamless.
- Bulk Upload System: Among the core issues that make manual selling a cumbersome task is handling large no of SKUs for that you can Upload all the products in one-go in Bonanza Shopify Integration app.
- Shopify Orders Creation: The newly placed orders on bonanza.com are automatically created in the Shopify store with all the required details as it is on bonanza.com.
- Update Order Status on Bonanza: As soon as you ship the order from your Shopify store, the app syncs all the details like, tracking information and update the order status on Bonanza Seller Panel.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and bonanza.com.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Variant Product Support: Also, the app is compatible with products that come with variations such as Shirts, Trousers etc.
How to use Bonanza Integration App?
There are pre-requisites to using the Bonanza Shopify app which are:
1. Shopify App Store
2. Valid Bonanza Booth ID
Once you’ve both, you can install the app and begin using it. The installation steps are as follows –
- Installation of Bonanza Integration app in the Shopify app store
- Getting the booth id from Bonanza
- Registration and Configuration with the app