Bonanza is the Most Recommended Marketplace. It is a congregation of entrepreneurs which offers products in almost all the categories thus embodying the tagline Find everything but ordinary.
Also, Bonanza continuously makes it to the list of top publishers like Time, Entrepreneur, PandoDaily, and CNN etc. for all the good reasons like the best customer-centric marketplace.
What is a Booth?
Booth is a shop or account which each individual creates in the process to list their products on Bonanza. In other terms, seller’s internal shop on Bonanza where all of their products are listed and the unique ID corresponding to each booth is termed as Booth ID.
Key Features are as follows:
And to automate the manual functionalities, there are several features which make the process seamless.
- Bulk Upload System: Among the core issues that make manual selling a cumbersome task is handling the large number of SKUs, and for that, you can Upload all the products in one-go in Bonanza Shopify Integration app.
- Shopify Orders Creation: When an order placed on bonanza.com that will automatically create on Shopify store with all the required details.
- Update Order Status on Bonanza: As soon as you ship the order from your Shopify store, the app syncs all the details like, tracking information and update the order status on Bonanza Seller Panel.
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed, else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Additional Attributes: A seller can provide an additional attribute for all his products from the Profile section, it will be updated on the basis of products category called Item Traits.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, and pricing at regular intervals between Shopify and bonanza.com.
- Advanced Attributes: If you have provided any additional attribute for your products on your Shopify store in meta-field, App will sync that attributes and on Bonanza Marketplace.
- Error Notification: For all the failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Variant Product Support: Also, the app is compatible with products that come with variations such as Shirts, Trousers etc, but make sure that Bonanza marketplace allows only two variant option like Color and size, Size and material or material and color, etc.
How to use Bonanza Integration App?
There are pre-requisites to using the Bonanza Shopify app which are:
1. Shopify App Store
2. Valid Bonanza Booth ID
Once you’ve both, you can install the app and begin using it. The installation steps are as follows –
- Installation of Bonanza Integration app in the Shopify app store
- Getting the booth id from Bonanza
- Registration and Configuration with the app