Order Section of the App
Managing Orders from the App
This section is dedicated to syncing eBay orders with the Shopify store to successfully create and fulfill them from your Shopify store. You can also view the order status (Unfulfilled / Fulfilled / Failed / Canceled).
Import eBay Orders
You can also sync new orders received on eBay Marketplace to fulfill them easily from your Shopify store through the app.
Details available in Order Section
This section also helps to view important order details such as eBay order ID, Customer name, Shopify order name, Order Status, and such information as visible in the image below.
The grid lets you view the order details as shared below,
- eBay Order ID: The order ID generated on eBay for the given order.
- Account: The name assigned to an eBay order when created on Shopify.
- Order Status: The current status of the order after getting imported from eBay. Once fulfilled on Shopify, the status updates on the app and eBay.
- Shopify Order Name: The name of the order that’ll get displayed on Shopify. You can modify the name of the order when creating it on Shopify.
- Shopify Order ID: Order ID generated on the Shopify store for the given order imported from eBay.
- Imported At: Reflects the date on which the order is imported from eBay to the app.
- Date Created At: Reflects the date on which the order was created on Shopify from the App.