The Shopify store owner can view the list of failed Fruugo orders on the Failed Orders page.
In the following conditions, Orders are not imported from Fruugo:
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is Out of Stock in the Shopify store.
- If any product in the Fruugo Order is disabled in the Shopify store.
- If any Product does not exist in the Shopify store or is deleted from the store after uploading to Fruugo.
- If the selected Payment Method in Fruugo System Configuration Setting is not available in the Shopify store.
To view the Fruugo failed orders
- Go to the Fruugo Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Order menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Failed Orders.
The Failed Orders page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the failed orders those have not been imported from Fruugo are listed on this page.