The Shopify store owner can view the list of failed orders on the Bonanza– Failed Order page.
Following may be the reasons for Order not importing on the app:
- When you will receive an Order for Out of stock Product.
- If the Ordered SKU doesn’t exist on your Shopify store and
- If product title does not match.
Admin can perform the following tasks– Failed Order page:
- View the current failed order details
- Know the reason for Order getting under failed Order.
- Ship the Order on Bonanza.com.
To view the Bonanza failed orders
- Go to the Bonanza Marketplace Integration App.
- On the top navigation bar, click the Order menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Failed Order.
Bonanza– Failed Order page appears as shown in the following figure:
To view the current order details, do the following steps
- Scroll down to the required sales order.
- click the Bonanza order id to view the failed order details
All the details of the current order appear on this page.
- Click the Close button.
To Ship the Bonanza failed orders
- In Failed Order page, to ship the failed order, do the following steps:
- Scroll down to the required failed order.
- In the respective row of the failed order, click the Ship icon, a page will apear like this:
- Enter the details and click on Complete Shipment button.