Founded in 2013, ManoMano is an online DIY marketplace that connects people directly to home improvement and gardening merchants. The business has 1.9 million customers across Europe and has 1.2 million products listed on its platform. It sells everything from sheds to cleaning tools.
The company operates in six countries across Europe including the UK, where it launched 18 months ago. It has racked up sales of £9 million in Britain since then. This online DIY marketplace has also raised €60 million (£54.6 million) to fuel expansion across Europe, with Britain being one of the top markets in its sights.
ManoMano Multi Account Integration for Prestashop is an API integration that helps Prestashop store owners to sell their products on ManoMano and also to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management using multiple accounts between Prestashop store and ManoMano marketplace. After the installation, the merchant can create ManoMano categories and the dependent attributes on the Prestashop store.
Key Features of Amazon Integration Extension by CedCommerce:
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and map the category and attributes to Prestashop store category and attributes. Then, after assigning the product to the profile can easily upload the product to ManoMano.
- Support multiple Accounts easily – Start managing your eCommerce business and sell using multiple ManoMano accounts, all at a single place.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Enables the admin to map many categories of the Prestashop stores to the single category of ManoMano.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between Prestashop store and ManoMano.com. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
- Easy Order Import: Easy import of orders from ManoMano marketplace to Prestashop panel.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from ManoMano.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected products notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the auto synchronization request along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Creation of Prestashop Orders: Newly placed orders on ManoMano.com are automatically created in the Prestashop store as well with all the required details as on ManoMano.com.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price, and Order management.