Amazon is the largest eCommerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Started it eCommerce and online by selling books, today Amazon has risen to be World’s biggest online store. Providing sellers with a wide variety of products categories to sell including electronics, books, home furnishings, clothing, pet supplies, office products, and many more.
Amazon Integration for Prestashop is an API integration that helps Prestashop store owners to sell their products on Amazon and also to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Prestashop store and Amazon marketplace. After the installation, the merchant can create Amazon categories and the dependent attributes on the Prestashop store.
Key Features are as follows:
- Bulk Upload System: The vendor may upload a huge number of products on Amazon marketplace using the bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: The admin using this extension can map numerous PrestaShop store categories to a single Amazon marketplace category.
- Profile-Based Pricing: This feature enables the admin to plan a variety of pricing strategies when selling a product or service on Amazon marketplace. The profile-based pricing increases or decreases the product price on Amazon marketplace.
- Amazon Product Notification: If a product gets rejected by Amazon due to the violation of Amazon guidelines or invalid data, the merchants can see the details of the error according to the individual products in the module.
- Enabling, Disabling, and Deletion of Products: This extension facilitates the merchants to easily disable, enable or permanently delete their products on Amazon.com
- Cron Management: Cron setting updates the product inventory, order, and price automatically, after a fixed interval of time.
- New Order Notification: The admin receives a notification on the registered email address whenever a new order is fetched from Amazon marketplace.