Reverb.com is an online marketplace for new, used, and vintage music gear. The website was founded in 2013 by David Kalt shortly after he purchased music instrument store Chicago Music Exchange and then evolved into a business for buying and selling guitars online. It has grown into a multimillion-dollar business with more than 10 million monthly visitors and $47 million in funding. Reverb allows anyone to create free listings for musical instruments and other related equipment and has roughly half a million listings of music-related gear.
The Reverb Integration For Opencart by CedCommerce is a handy tool that helps Opencart store owners to boost their business and generate the revenue as it interacts with Reverb’s API to connect the Opencart store to Reverb. It provides an opportunity to cover a wide range of customers.
This extension interacts with the Reverb Marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Opencart Store and the Reverb.com retailers.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Enables the admin to map many categories of the OpenCart store to the single category of Reverb.
- Simple and Configurable Product Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of OpenCart products on Reverb.com. The configurable product in OpenCart is treated as a variation product on Reverb.com.
- Creation of Orders: Newly placed orders on Reverb.com are automatically created in the OpenCart store as well with all the required details as on Reverb.com.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and product listings along with all the details is established between OpenCart and Reverb.com.
- Rejected Products Notifications: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected by Reverb.com, then its information is fetched along with the error due to which it is rejected.