Based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the largest eCommerce marketplace and cloud computing platform in the world as measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon started its online presence by selling books but today they have risen to be Earth’s biggest online store. Its website offers millions of books, as well as other media, home furnishings, clothing, pet supplies, office products, and hundreds of other product categories.
Amazon Integration for OpenCart is an API integration that helps OpenCart store owners to sell their products on Amazon and also to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between OpenCart store and Amazon marketplace. After the installation, the merchant can create Amazon categories and the dependent attributes on the Opencart store.
Amazon OpenCart Integration extension interacts with Amazon marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between OpenCart and Amazon retailer
Key Features are as follows:
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Amazon.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Profile-based Easy product upload: Admin can create a profile and map Amazon category and attributes to the Opencart store category and attributes. After that admin can easily upload products to Amazon.
- Product Category Mapping: Admin can map the categories of the Opencart store to the Amazon.
- Manage Amazon Orders: Allows admin to import orders from the Amazon Marketplace to convert it into regular Opencart Store Orders and Shipments.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Establishes Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Establishes Product Listing between Opencart store and Amazon. Increase or decrease in Profile based price.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Amazon.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If Amazon.com rejects any product containing some invalid details, then the extension helps in fetching the information from the automatically synchronized requests along with the cause of rejection.