With more than thousands of sellers and over 10 million products listed, OnBuy.com is a B2C online marketplace with ambitions to be the marketplace of the future, overcoming many of the downsides of existing online marketplaces. Here online business sellers can list new, used or refurbished products. This marketplace allows customers to choose from over a thousand categories, compare and securely purchase with PayPal Buyer Protection.
Onbuy Integration for Opencart store is an innovative API integration by CedCommerce that enables Opencart owners to synchronize inventory, price, and other product details for product creation and management between Opencart store and the Onbuy marketplace.
This Onbuy Integration for Opencart Integration extension interacts with the Onbuy marketplace to integrate the synchronized product listing between Opencart store and Onbuy retailers. After the installation, the merchant can create Onbuy categories and the dependent attributes on the Opencart store.
Through this extension, the store owners can create a profile in which they can assign the products and then can upload to Onbuy.com. It also enables the Opencart store owner to manage their Onbuy orders on the Opencart stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile-based Easy product upload: Admin can create a profile and map Onbuy category and attributes to the Opencart store category and attributes. After that admin can easily upload products to Onbuy.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Onbuy.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Admin can map many categories of the Opencart store to the single category of Onbuy.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Establishes Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Establishes Product Listing between Opencart store and Onbuy. Increase or decrease in Profile based price.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from Onbuy.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than a threshold, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If Onbuy.com rejects any product containing some invalid details, then the extension helps in fetching the information from the automatically synchronized requests along with the cause of rejection.
- Order Shipment: Merchant can enter shipping carrier and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process.
- Manage Onbuy Orders: Allows admin to import orders from the Onbuy Marketplace to convert it into regular Opencart Store Orders and Shipments.