The OnBuy Opencart integration helps in synching your items from Opencart store to OnBuy and managing your OnBuy orders. The direct API integration enables the Opencart store owner to synchronize the price, inventory, order and other details.
- OnBuy order management: Orders are pulled into your Opencart store where they can be easily processed or cancelled via the centralized order management system. Refunds for OnBuy orders can be initiated via the Opencart store.
- Synchronized inventory: The product information (including listing details and pricing) is automatically synchronized between Opencart and OnBuy at regular intervals.
- Profile-based product upload: This allows the admin to create a profile and map the product attributes, allowing the product to be assigned to the profile and easily uploaded.
- Product operation: Admins can perform product-related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using the bulk management system.
- Notifications: Whenever stock levels start diminishing, the integration will notify you. Additionally, if a feed error occurs, there is a feature that notifies you of the error.
- Crons: Crons automate the process of price, inventory and order management.
- Easy debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free product upload on OnBuy.