Once the module has been installed, the first necessary step needs to be taken by the admin is to complete the Configuration.
To do the Configuration Settings,
- Go to your OpenCart admin panel.
- Click the Amazon option which is on the left navigation bar, as shown in the figure below:
- From the menu that appears as shown in the image below, click on Settings.
- On clicking Settings, you will be navigated to the Amazon Configuration page as shown below:
- Under the API Details start filling the details.
- In Module Status choose Enabled to enable the module. Without Enabling the module, all the changes made will not reflect on the Amazon marketplace.
- Enter your Amazon Seller Id in the next section.
- Choose the Marketplace Id from the drop-down menu.
- The AWS Access Key ID and AWS Auth Key ID details are mentioned on your Amazon seller panel, Enter these details here.
- To retrieve these you need to move to your Amazon seller account:
- Log in to your Amazon Seller Account.
- On the top right side of the Amazon seller central, place cursor on Settings.
- When the menu appears, click User Permission.
- You will be navigated to the User Permission page which looks like this:
- There are three possible cases in these:
Case 1: You Are Already Have An Amazon Developer Account
Note: Directly Move on to Case 2 or Case 3 if you don’t have an Amazon developer account.
- In this case, you need to scroll down to Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys section and click on View Developer Credential Buttons.
- Click on it and you will be redirected to the Developer Central Page where all the desired info is listed:
- Click on View Button and all the details will appear:
- The required Aws Acess Key Id and the Secret Key is mentioned here.
Case 2: You don’t have a developer account – Want CedCommerce To Create For You
- Go to the User Permission page of the Amazon Seller Central and move to the Third-party developer and apps. The page appears as shown:
- Click on Visit Manage Your Apps Button and you’ll be redirected to Manage your Apps Page.
- Click on Authorize new Developer to allow CedCommerce to aid in creating a amazon developer account for you.
- You will be redirected to
- Enter the Name and ID provided by one of our customer executives and you are good to go.
Case 3: You do not have a seller account and you want to create your own account.
- In this case go to the User Permission Page of the Amazon Seller Central.Click on Visit Developer Credentials under the heading Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys.
- A form opens up for new sellers to register.
- Fill the form and retrieve the access key as the same in case 1.
- Once you get the Aws Acess Key Id and the Secret Key from here move back to the Opencart panel to fill all these necessary details.
- In the Secret Key section, enter the Secret Key provided by Amazon marketplace. This is a mandatory field and you can not proceed without filling the details in this section.
- Now move to the Order Settings section.
- In Email For Amazon Orders, enter the email id on which you want to get notified about the Amazon orders via mail.
- In Fulfilment Latency, enter the number of days in which you can deliver the orders.
- In Price Variation from Store select the default store from which you wish you to select the price of your products.
- Enable / Disable the Cron synchronization from Enable Cron Sync.
- If you wish to update the Inventory after every edits then select Enable under the Update Inventory Edit.
- Similarly in case of edit in price select Enable or Disable under the Update Price On Edit.
- In case you wish to update all the information after edits then select Enabled under Update Whole Info.
- In Debug Mode, select Enable if you want the Debug log to be created.
- Now move to the last section of Settings ie. Cron Settings.
- There are 4 Crons mentioned below:
- Product Upload
- Sync Quantity
- Sync Price
- Fetch Order.
- Click on the Save Button to save all the settings as shown:
- A confirmation message appears as shown below: