eBay Opencart Integration at CedCommerce involves the integration of the Opencart store with the eBay marketplace.
The eBay Opencart Integration extension helps the store owner to synchronize the product listing between your Opencart store and the eBay retailers. The Opencart store owner can also manage the eBay orders on the Opencart stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
The Opencart Store owner has an ability to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the eBay API and the Opencart store. One of the most important features is that it enables the merchant to create the eBay Categories and its dependent attributes on the Opencart store. Thus, it helps to configure the desired product category to the Opencart store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on eBay marketplace.
Stock Update: Stocks are updated automatically on both ends as stock status is updated in the local shop or as an order is marked as shipped by eBay.
- Bulk Upload: Facilitates the admin to upload a large number of products in bulk with a single click and hence reduces the work of manual upload.
- eBay Order Management: The orders are easily acknowledged or canceled through the centralized order management system.
- eBay Templates: This module helps to create different description as well as shipping templates for the products that have to be uploaded on eBay
- Automated Shipment Process: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation and Shipwork if installed; else, the merchant can ship the product manually as usual.
- Complete Synchronization: Establishes an auto-synchronization of the product listing, order, inventory, return and refund, and pricing at regular intervals between Opencart and eBay.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Opencart store to the single category of eBay.com.
- Error Notification: For the entire failed products upload, corresponding errors appear. It enables the store owner to view the errors, rectify them to re-upload the products immediately.
- Easy Return and Refund Process: The store owner can easily fetch the returns generated on eBay.com and list it to the Opencart store.