To manage orders,
- Go to the Magento Admin Panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click on WooCommerce Magento Integration.
The menu appears as shown below:
- Click on Order Listing.
The Order grid page appears as shown below:
- Click on the Fetch WooCommerce Orders button to fetch orders manually.
If the order is imported successfully then, a new record is found in the Orders Grid table.
To Edit an order,
- Scroll down to the required row of the order to ship.
- In the Action column of the respective row, click the Edit icon.
- The Order View Page appears as shown below:
- Here you can edit the order details.
To sync an order,
- On the Orders List select the order you want to sync.
- Then in the Actions column, click on the Sync button.
- The selected order and shipment details will be synced. The shipment will also be generated if it is synced.
To Delete an Order,
- On the Orders List select the order you want to delete.
- Then in the Actions column, click on the Delete button.
- The selected order will be deleted.