Vendor Purchase Order Addon, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2.x enables the front-end users to submit the request of the product even if it is not available at the admin store.
Vendor purchase order entitles the admin to send the quotation to the registered vendors. Vendors can send their price and quantity based on which they want to deliver the product.
Depending upon the requirement, the admin has a choice to assign the quotation to a specific vendor. Front-end users can generate the request for the product by filling the form; through which they provide the image of the requested product and a document that describes the relative information of the product. They also need to provide the store URL – a website where actually the product is available, so that the admin or vendor can understand the actual requirements of the user.
This add-on has a dependency on the Marketplace Basic extension. It means, the admin has to install the Marketplace extension prior to the installation of the Vendor Purchase Order add-on.
Key features are as follows:
- Easy to Manage Front-end users request and a best way to provide a product.
- Admin can send the PO request to more than one registered vendors.
- Vendor can approve or disapprove the purchase order request.
- Offline Chat system enables users to chat with vendor regrading quotation details.
- On request approval, the users receive the invoice of purchase order.
- Easy to manage product invoice and send it to customer.
- Users and Vendors can negotiate over price and quantity.
- A user can add the product to cart once vendor approves the quotation.
- Registered users can send a purchase request to vendor and get a custom pricing.
- Registered users can edit or view a Purchase Order Quotation from their panel.