Step 4: Default Configuration
Once the profile data is saved successfully, proceed with the default configuration.
- Product Custom Price: You can set price rules for selling on TikTok Shop. For example, a 10% increase in price rule, will lead to a 10% hike in the price of product when listed on TikTok Shop.
- Product Auto Import- By enabling this, you agree to create/ add a new product on the integration plugin if any product is created on the Magento store.
- Product Auto Delete: Any product deleted in the Magento store will also be reflected in the connector app.
- Threshold inventory: Set minimum inventory level, after reaching which product will reflect “Out Of Stock” status. This prevents you from overselling.
- Default emails for order creation: Enter email details, on this email, you will get a notification whenever a new order is received and created.
- Does The Product Have Identifier Code: Select yes if you have an identifier code and you don’t have any, select no. Also, choose a reason from the drop-down menu for not providing an identifier code.
- Sync Setting: Select the product details that you wish to sync with the Magento store, like product title, description, etc. Don’t tick the box if you don’t want the
(Note: Identifier code is an industry-standard product identifier, needed to create product listings on TikTok Shop)
After selecting your option, save & proceed.
Go To Dashboard to proceed with other settings and manage your TikTok Shop.