Step 2: Profile Configuration
- Once you have successfully connected the plugin with TikTok Shop, next, you need to select a default category for your products. By doing so, if you do not create separate profiles your products will be uploaded with this default category on TikTok Shop, then you need to map the attributes that will enhance the visibility of your product catalog for buyers across your TikTok Shop. To do so, you need to –
- Choose a default category.
- Then map its associated mandatory/ required attributes, i.e., product weight, length, height & width.
(NOTE: Map standard TikTok Shop attributes with similar Magento attributes, for eg, if the TikTok attribute is package length, the same should be selected as Magento Attribute, i.e., length.)
- Now set variation Attribute, i.e., color and specification.
(Note: Providing at least one variant or color attribute is mandatory for TikTok Shop)
- Thirdly, set recommended attributes, which are not mandatory but will help your product rank better on TikTok Shop and help buyers get a better understanding of the product.