Store Locator Extension, developed by CedCommerce allows the admin to create multiple stores. Its user friendly interface and high search accuracy helps the front-end users to find the desired stores.
Listing the available stores is no longer a feasible solution. Instead, admin also needs to show the map to help the users to find the nearest store. The Store Locator extension allows the admin to set up unlimited stores as per the requirement, showing address, opening and closing date and time of each store for the convenience of users, so that the users can select the required store.
For instance, Mr. XYZ wants to search the nearest available store. With the Store Locator extension, he can simply enter the location details and the range within which he wants to search for the store.
Key features are as follows:
- Customer can search the nearest store location.
- Customer can search any store by country, state, or zip code.
- Customer can use Google map to search the store location.
- Admin also gets the facility to locate the created stores on the Google map.
- Front-end users can search the store range wise.