To Manage Account On Shopee,
- Go to the Magento 2 admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click Shopee Integration.
- When the menu appears, click Accounts.
- On clicking it, you will be navigated to the page as shown below,
- To add a new account, click on Add Account button on the top right corner.
- You’ll be redirected on a new accounts page:
- Enter the Account Code in the first section.
NOTE: The account code is for your own recognition
- In the Shop Id enter your Shopee shop id which is mentioned on the seller panel.
- The Valid/Invalid section gets automatically filled based on your store’s validation. It is performed afterward.
- You can choose the current status of the account under the section Account Status.
- In the Account Store section choose the view of the store.
- Once all the actions have been taken so far, click on Save button on the top right of the page. The success message appears:
- You are redirected back to the accounts page.
To validate the Account:
- Click on the authorize button associated with the account you wish to validate as shown in the figure below:
- You will be redirected to your Shopee Seller panel and then after verification redirected back to your Magento panel.
- The Valid/Invalid section of your account shows a green box named valid.
To Edit The Account:
- Click on the edit button associated with the account you wish to make changes in:
- The edit account page opens up where you can make the desired changes as you wish:
- Click on the Save button and account changes are finalized.