CedCommerce SecurePay payment extension is not dependent on any other Extension. The SecurePay Payment extension, developed by CedCommerce for Magento® 2 provides an ability to the admin to accept the credit card online payments through the SecurePay Payment gateway. During the checkout process, the users can use the credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and Diners Club International credit cards, and so on.
SecurePay online payments solution integrates the following two requisites that the admin needs to start for selling the products online:
- Internet merchant account
- A payment gateway, which allows the admin to accept the online payments from the customers.
To use this extension, admin needs the SecurePay merchant login credentials, which the admin can obtain by filling an online application form available on the SecurePay website. Once the application is approved, the admin receives the test account credentials to integrate SecurePay Online Payments with the Magento 2 store.
When the store is ready to go live, the admin can move it from sandbox (test mode) to production (live mode).
It offers two payment modes:
- Authorize Only Mode: Admin can create invoice later on. Admin can also process the online refund through SecurePay payment gateway.
- Authorize and Capture Mode: Automatic invoice is generated.
The key features are as follows:
- Accepts all credit cards during checkout process
- Easy to use, and facilitates seamless transactions.
- Supports the Sandbox (test) and Production (live) environment
- Supports two payment modes: Authorize Only Mode and Authorize and Capture Mode
- Supports Online Refund
- Encrypts Merchant password
- Make the SecurePay Online Payment applicable to the selected countries
- Easy Installation process