Assign Attributes to Each Step
The admin can assign the required attributes to the added step. These attributes are the required fields that the vendors have to fill while registration.
Note: If the required attribute is no available then the admin can create a new attribute.
To assign attributes to each step
- Go to the Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the MARKETPLACE menu, and then click Multi-step Registration.
The Manage Vendor Attributes page appears:
- Click the row of the required attribute to assign it to the required step.
The attribute page appears.
- In the right panel, scroll down to the Vendor Multistep Registration Form tab.
The expanded tab appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under Vendor Multistep Registration Form, do the following step:
- In the Step Number list, select the required step number to which the attribute has to be assigned.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Save Attribute button.
The attribute is saved and a success message appears.