Submit Bulk Actions on Products
To perform bulk actions on products,
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Linio Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Products.
The Manage Product page appears as shown below:
- In the Actions list, click the arrow button.
A list appears as shown in the figure:
- Select the checkboxes associated with the required products.
- To validate products, click on the Validate Products. Selected Products will be validated.
- To validate and upload products together, click on Validate and Upload Products. Selected products will be validated and uploaded.
- To synchronise products status, click on Sync Product Status. The selected products status will be synced.
- To upload images, click on Upload Image. The image for selected products will be uploaded.
- To update inventory, click on Update Inventory. The inventory will be updated.
- To update the price, click on Update Price. The price for selected products will be updated.
- To retire the products, click on Retire Products. Selected products will be retired.
- To update the attributes of the products, click on Update Attribute. The attributes will be updated for the selected products.