Linio is the biggest eCommerce marketplace to sell in Latin America operating for 9 years. It is available in 4 countries and has more than 5.2 million customers. Linio has 24 million visits per month and 10 million products in the catalog. It does not charge any fees from the sellers until the first sale is done.
Linio Integration for Magento 2 is an e-commerce solution that connects your Magento store with the Linio marketplace to provide a seamless selling experience. This extension automates the selling process through a single centralised dashboard saving your time and effort.
- Profile Based Product Upload: Admin can create a profile and after assigning products to the profile can easily upload on Linio.
- Manage Multiple Accounts: This allows to manage multiple Linio accounts simultaneously and add profiles (for similar products) accordingly.
- Creation of Magento Orders: Orders from Linio get imported into Magento 2 Admin panel, with all the required details as it is on Linio marketplace.
- Import Orders: Admin can import orders from the Linio store to our extension, make alterations and send the fulfillment details back to Linio.
- Product Category Mapping: Follow many to one category mapping. Admin can map many categories of Magento store to a single category of Linio.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between Magento and Linio. Also, the admin can increase or decrease prices based on the profile.
- Product Data Validation: The extension enables validating the product information in accordance with Linio standards and values.
- Bulk Products Upload System: Admin has a facility to upload any number of products on Linio using the bulk product upload feature.