Kogan Integration Extension Installation
You can do it manually (if you wish). Here’s how to do so-
To install the extension,
- Log in the FTP, and then go to Magento 2 root folder (generally present under the public_html folder).
- Create a new folder named code under the app folder; under the code folder, create a folder named Ced.
- Upload or Drag and Drop app/code/Ced/Kogan directory.
- After successfully uploading the directory, the extension will be installed/upgraded.
- Now run the following upgrade command in cmd
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento indexer:reindex
php bin/magento cache:flush
- Once the extension is installed it appears in the main menu of the Magento panel just like this –