To Perform Bulk Actions on Profiles
To perform the selected actions on profiles in bulk
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the FYNDIQ INTEGRATION menu.
- Click on Manage Profile.
The Manage Profile page appears as shown in the following figure:
On this page, all the available profiles are listed.
- Select the check boxes associated with the profiles that are no more required.
- In the Actions list, select the Delete option.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the OK button.
The selected profiles are deleted.
- To change the status of the profile, click on Changes Status in the Actions list.
- Select the required status Enable/Disable.
The status of the selected profile will be changed.
- To create a duplicate profile, click on Create Duplicate in the Actions list.
- The duplicate profile will be created for the selected profile.