Even though the various new technologies have arrived and people are using Facebook and Twitter, it is being noticed that the business world still runs on email.
As per the research and the statistics, email wins across every metric:
- Email marketing causes more changeovers than any other marketing channel. 4.24% of visitors due to email marketing buy something as compared to 2.49% of visitors due to search engines and 0.59% due to social media. – Monetate
- Email subscribers are 3 times more potential to share the content through social media than visitors from other sources. – QuickSprout
- 72% people prefer to receive promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media. – MarketingSherpa
- Email is 40 times more effective at getting new customers than Facebook or Twitter. – McKinsey
Hence, effective email marketing requires some persistence and attention to achieve something great. The admin needs to know when and what email content has to send to attract more customers and take advantage of every opportunity.
CedCommerce Follow Up Email Extension facilitates the admin to create the email templates based on the business need. Also, can create the event based on the email templates. The event is nothing but the follow-up email that the admin can send to the registered customers.
The email consists of the details of the limited products that the customer has viewed recently. The mailing system uses the BCC (blind carbon copy) feature to send the copy of the email to the admin.
Key Features are as follows:
- Enables admin to create, edit and delete the email templates.
- Enables admin to create an event based on the selected email template.
- Enables admin to send an event email to a specific group of customers.
- Enables admin to set the time limit to clear the data based on which the follow-up triggers.
- Enables admin to set the Product limit for each follow-up email.