To Manage Shipping Template,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Etsy Multi-Account Integration menu.
The menu appears as shown below:
- Click on Shipping Template.
The Manage Shipping Template Page appears as shown below:
- To Create a new Etsy Shipping Template, click the Create Etsy Shipping Template button
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Under Shipping Template Details, do the following steps:
- In the Account, select the account.
- In the Title, enter the title of your template which should always be unique.
- In the Origin Country, select the country you’re shipping from.
- In the Destination Country, select the country you’re shipping to.
- In the Min Processing days, once purchased enter the min amount of time to process the order.
- In the Max Processing days, once purchased enter the max amount of time to process the order.
- In the Primary Cost, enter the one-time amount.
- In the Secondary Cost, this amount will be added on top of the one-time amount, for each additional amount.
- Click on the Save Data button.
- A new Shipping Template will be created.