To View Product Feeds,
- Go to your Magento 2 admin panel.
- Click on eBay present on the left navigation bar.
- Click on Product Feeds. The Product section contains all the feeds or data that we are sending to eBay and the response which we are getting from the request.
The Product Feed Page appears as shown:
- In Account ID, the id will be mentioned for the particular account for which the request has been sent.
- In Feed Type, there are various types of feed types based on the actions like Add Item(whenever a new feed is added), Revise entry Status(Inventory Price), etc.
Feed TypesAddItems => For New Product Uploads
ReviseItem => When using Revise Items ( basically when updating all product info like name, description, images, etc. )
ReviseInventoryStatus => When using Sync Inventory Price mass action ( basically when only inventory price sync for the product )
RelistItem => When use Relist Items mass action
EndItems => When use Relist Items mass action
- Feed Status is mainly of 3 types- Warning, Failure, Success that shows the status of your feed.
- Feed Date shows the particular time at which the feed has been generated.
- In Feed File, you can view the data and can also download it.
- In Response, you can view the response from ebay for the particular feed.
- In Product Ids, the feeds for which products have created will be shown.
- If you want to filter for any product then you can do it by entering the product id.
Note: If any request is failing or you getting any error then you can check in this Product Feed Section.