Product Change Log
In this section, all the Product changes being done will be displayed in the Product Change Log grid along with the details.
- Go to your Magento 2 admin panel.
- Click on eBay present on the left navigation bar.
- Click on Product Change Log. The page appears as shown below:
- All the Product related details like Account Id, Product Id, Type, Modified At, Updated At, and Number of Times Processed will be displayed.
- The Product Id shows which Magento product is modified and for which it is logged.
- In Type, you can see the information type of the product. It is of 4 types based on the Mass Actions of eBay Product Status: Relist, Endlist, Inventory/Price(Inventory), Revise(Product).
- In Modified At, the date and time will be mentioned at which the log has been modified in Magento.
- In Updated At, the date will be mentioned at which the log has been processed from our end.
- In Number of Time Processed, displays how many times the log has been processed from our end. The least number will be the priority, i.e. if it is 0 then that will be synced first then number 1 will be synced.