Discogs is a famous marketplace in the US that specializes in selling recording formats, genres, and music styles. For music enthusiasts, this is the best marketplace with 4,58,000 active contributors and with a catalog of 100 million recordings. The Discogs marketplace was launched in the year 2000 by a programmer, DJ, and music fan Kevin Lewandowski.
Discogs Magento 2 Integration by CedCommerce is an eCommerce solution to integrate your Magento 2 store with the Discogs marketplace. This integration helps the sellers in automating their selling process and gives a seamless selling experience. This multichannel integration is packed with the latest and innovative eCommerce features to simplify the selling on the Discogs marketplace.
- Profile Based Product Upload: This feature enables admin to create a profile, and after assigning products to the profile can easily upload on Discogs.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many to one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of Magento 2 to a single category of Discogs.
- Email Notification: Whenever a new order is created the admin is notified via email.
- Automated Synchronization: The orders are automatically imported and synchronized at regular intervals of time
- Auto Acknowledgement of Order: Admin receives an acknowledgment of Orders automatically as soon as orders are created
- Bulk Product Upload System: Admin has an ability to upload the number of products on Discogs.com using the bulk product upload feature.