Note: This is an alternate way to create profiles.
To manage categories for profiles
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the CATCH INTEGRATION menu.
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click on Manage Categories.
The Manage Categories page appears as shown below:
- To add a new category, click on Add Category button. The new category page appears as shown below:
- In the left navigation panel, click on Catch Category. Under this do the following steps:
- In Category Code, enter the category code that you have entered in Configuration settings.
- In Leaf Category, select the Category to be mapped.
- In the left navigation panel, click on Product Query Condition. The section appears as shown below:
- In Product Query Condition choose the condition from the list to add for mapping the product.
- Click on Save Button, the category will be saved and displayed in the Categories grid.
- To Edit any category mapping, click on the Edit button in the Actions column.
- Edit Category page appears as shown below:
- Do the required edits and save the details.
Note: Before doing profile creation please make sure you did all the mapping from the Manage Attribute section
To Delete Categories in Bulk,
- Select the categories that you want to delete in bulk.
- In the Actions list, click on Delete.
- The selected categories will be deleted.
To Create Profiles in Bulk,
- Select the categories for which you want to create profiles.
- In the Actions list, click on Create Profiles.
- The profiles will be created automatically in bulk.
Note: To assign product into profile you have go to the Profile Manager & use Assign Product mass action.