Edit the Imported Amazon Product
To edit the imported Amazon products,
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the AMAZON PRODUCT IMPORTER menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Import Products.
The Amazon Products page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Scroll down to the required product row.
- In the Action column of the respective row, click the Edit link.
The respective product page appears.
- Scroll down to the AmazonProductImporter tab, and then click the tab.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Make the changes in the corresponding fields if required.
- Click the Save button.
The entered values are saved.