Etsy Integration for Magento 2 at CedCommerce involves the integration of the Magento® 2 store with the Etsy marketplace.
The Etsy Integration for Magento 2 extension helps the store owner to synchronize the product listing between the Magento 2 store and the Etsy retailers. The Magento 2 store owner can also manage the Etsy orders on the Magento 2 stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
The Magento 2 store owner has an ability to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy API and the Magento 2 store. One of the most important features is that it enables the merchant to create the Etsy Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. Thus, it helps to configure the desired product category to the Magento 2 store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on Etsy marketplace.
Key Features are as follows:
- Product Upload Based on Profile: Enables the admin to create a profile based on single category, and then assign the products to the profile to automate the product upload.
- Synchronized Inventory: Auto synchronization of the inventory at regular intervals and the listing of the products along with all the details are established between Magento 2 and Etsy.com.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of Etsy.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on Etsy.com using bulk product upload feature.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, notification is sent informing the status
- Creation of Magento Orders: The newly placed orders on Etsy.com are automatically created in the Magento store with all the required details as it is on Etsy.com.
- Rejected Products Notification: If any product is rejected by Etsy.com due to invalid details, then its information is fetched from the automatically synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
- Shipment Automation: Admin can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush.