The merchant has to first create a seller account in the Amazon seller panel. Once the seller account is created and is approved by Amazon, the Magento 2 store owners have to obtain the AWS API Key values from the Amazon Seller account, and then the Magento® 2 store owners have to paste it in the respective fields displayed on the Amazon Account Form of the admin panel.
To add the account,
- Go to the Magento 2 Store Admin
- On the left navigation bar, click the AMAZON INTEGRATION
A menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Manage Accounts.
The Manage Accounts page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the Add Account
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- In Active, select Yes
- Enter the Account Name in the corresponding field.
- Now scroll down and click on Api Information. The section will expand as:
- Under API Information do the following steps:
- In Authorize Via CedCommerce, select Yes if you want the authorization to be done from our end.
- To know the information that you need to fill in this section(Seller Id, Aws Access Key Id, Secret Key), you need to go to the Amazon seller account. For that,
- Log in to the Amazon seller account.
- On the top right side of the Amazon seller central, place cursor on Settings.
- When the menu appears, click User Permission.
- You will be navigated to the User Permission page which looks like this:
- Here you will have three cases:
Case 1: You already have an Amazon developer account.
- Well, in this case, you need to scroll down to Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys section and click on View Developer Credential Buttons.
- On clicking you will be redirected to the Developer Central Page where all the desired info is listed:
- Click on View Button and all the details will appear:|
The required Aws Acess Key Id and the Secret Key is mentioned here.
NOTE: Move on to case 2 or 3 Only if you Don’t have a Developer Account.
Case 2: You don’t have a developer account and you wish us to use our developer keys.
Note: Developer credentials are required for this integration. Merchants should have their own developer credentials If not then they have to apply for it and in the meantime, we will provide our developer keys until it is approved.
- In case you don’t have the developer keys then click on the seller region of your Amazon account.
- Then log in to your seller panel by entering your details:
- You will be redirected to the Developer Authority Page. Accept the policy and click on Next.
- The seller details will be created and displayed to you.
- Now copy the seller ID and MWS Auth Token from here(seller panel) in the Magento store Manage Account Section.
- For Aws Access Key Id and
Case 3: You do not have a seller account and you want to create your own account.
- In this case, go to the User Permission Page of the Amazon Seller Central.Click on Visit Developer Credentials under the heading Amazon MWS Developer Access Keys.
- A form opens up for new sellers to register.
- Fill the form and retrieve the access key as the same in case 1.
Once you get the Aws Acess Key Id and the Secret Key from here move back to the Magento panel to fill all these necessary details:
- Once the information has been filled, you can select one or more Marketplaces in the corresponding field (but all marketplaces should be linked to the seller id you provided.).
- Now click on the Validate button and the message of Credentials are valid will appear.
- Scroll down and click the Order section and it will expand as:
- In Order Section, do the following steps:
- In Multi-Store, select Yes for multiple stores.
- In the Default Store, select the default Magento store view.
- In the Channel, select the channel for order import.
- The Shipping Method is automatically assigned.
- The Payment Method is also automatically assigned.
- Scroll down and click on Developer section and it will appear as:
- Select Account Mode.
- Add notes if you want any.
- Click on Save on the top right side of the page.
- The account will be created.
To view the account,
- On the Amazon Accounts page, click the view button for the account that you want to see, as highlighted in the image below.
- On clicking it, the details would appear on the page as shown:
To edit the account,
- On Amazon Accounts page, click the edit button for the account that you want to edit, as shown in the image below:
- The page will appear as:
- Click the required section, and then make the changes as per requirement in the respective section.
- Click the Save button.
The edited account will be saved.
To delete the account,
- On the Amazon Accounts page, click on the delete button as highlighted in the image below, for the account that you want to delete.
- On clicking it, the Amazon account will be deleted and the message will appear on the same page.