The Magento 2 store owners can view and manage the Amazon Queues.
To view the Amazon Queues
- Go to the Magento 2 Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the AMAZON INTEGRATION menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Queues.
The Amazon Queue page appears as shown in the following figure:
All the Amazon Queue records are listed on this page.
- To view the queue record, click on view button under Specific column. The queue will appear as:
- To edit the queue record, click on edit button under the Actions column.
- You will see the page on which you may make the changes and edit the queue record.
- To delete the queue record, click on delete button under the Actions column.
- On doing so, selected queue record will be deleted.