Delete the selected Denomination Rules
To delete the selected Denomination Rules
- Go to the Magento Admin panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the AFFILIATE SYSTEM menu.
The menu appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click Denominations Rule.
The Denomination Rules page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Select the check boxes associated with the Denomination Rules those are no more required.
- In the Actions list, click the Delete option.
A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click the OK button.
The selected Denomination Rules are deleted.