The manage product section allows users to navigate and manage products one at a time or through bulk action. The interface provides complete information regarding products like their bar code, SKU, Price, inventory levels, BigCommerce category, Current Status, etc.
How to manage Products?
Several buttons have been provided on the product management page to assist you with the process of management where you can perform various actions like
- Sync With BigCommerce is an option where the user can perform immediate sync of the app with the BigCommerce store to fetch the real-time status of products and information.
- Update Price gives the user an option to update the product price from BigCommerce to Walmart.
- Get Product Status synchronizes the product status from Walmart and produces a complete list of products based on the report generated.
- Update Inventory is used for updating product inventory from BigCommeerce to Walmart.
- Import New Products as the name suggests facilitates the addition of new products to the store from BigCommerce to the app.
You can also perform the following tasks:
- Filter Products: Filter products on the basis of SKU, product type, title, vendor, etc.
- Update Status: Synchronize the product status from the Walmart Seller account to the app.
- Edit Product: Edit the product information on the app if you do not want the same BigCommerce product information on Walmart.
- View Product: Helps you to view the product details on the Walmart.com (if the product is Uploaded on Walmart.com) as well as on the BigCommerce store.
- Add Swatch Images: Just paste the image URL to add the swatches to your products.
- Product Preview: Preview your products on Walmart.com.
- Upload Products: Upload the products to Walmart.com by selecting them.
- Retire Products: Remove products from Walmart that you no longer want on Walmart.com.
Points To remember
- All the products having SKUs and Product types are retrieved from the BigCommerce store to the app. If there is any product with no SKU, then it will not list on the Walmart BigCommerce Integration app.
- Each variant must have a unique SKU for every product. If any product has duplicate SKU or barcode, then it conflicts with the SKU at the time of product upload.
- To upload any product on Walmart.com, products must have Barcode (UPC, ISBN-10, GTIN-14, ISBN-13) with it. Admin can add or Update the Barcode(UPC, ISBN-10, ISBN-13, GTIN-14) from the Manage Product section of the BigCommerce admin panels.
Note: If you have jewelry products then you can get the barcode exemption by creating the case on Walmart and getting permission to sell the products without the barcode.
- Product prices must be assigned to each product. The seller can update the product price while editing the product from the app.
- The length of the title of your products must be less than 400 characters.
- The length of the SKU of your products must be less than 200 characters.
- The length of the description of your products must be less than 4000 characters.