Ebay-Magento 2 Integration Overview
eBay Inc. is a multinational e-commerce corporation, headquartered in San Jose, California, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. The company manages the eBay.com Web site, an online auction and shopping website in which people and businesses buy and sell a broad variety of goods and services worldwide.
CedCommerece Ebay-Magento 2 Integration extension helps the Magento store owner to synchronize the product listing between the Magento store and the eBay.com retailers or sellers. It can also manage the eBay orders on the Magento stores without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities.
It helps admin to synchronize the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the eBay APIs and the eBay-Magento 2 Integration extension. It also enables the admin to create the eBay Categories and its dependent attributes on the Magento 2 store. Thus, it enables the store owner to configure the desired product category to the Magento store to automatically submit the selected product to the same category on the eBay.com Web site.
Key Features are as follows:
- Profile based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the eBay category and attributes to the Magento category and attributes. Then, after assigning the products to the profile, the admin can easily upload products to the eBay.
- Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on eBay.com using the bulk product upload feature.
- Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the Magento store to the single category of eBay.
- Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Establishes Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. Establishes Product Listing between Magento and eBay. Increase or decrease in Profile based price.
- Simple Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple types of Magento product on eBay.com.
- New Order Notifications: Whenever a new order is fetched from eBay.com, the admin receives a notification.
- Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than threshold, the admin receives a notification.
- Rejected Products Notification: If eBay.com rejects any product containing some invalid details, then the extension helps in fetching the inormation from the automatic synchronized requests along with the cause of rejection.
- Order Shipment: Merchant can enter shipping carrier and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process.
- Manage eBay Orders: Allows admin to import orders from the eBay Marketplace to convert it into regular Magento Orders and Shipments.
- Product Operation: Allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.
- Easy Debug:Provides easy debug process for hassle free products upload on the eBay Marketplace.
- Crons: Cron job automates the process to fetch eBay Orders from eBay to Magento 2 Store.
Caution: Extension is heavily dependent on Crons for running various automated processes. So, make sure that Cron Job is properly configured and working on the server.