Shopee is an E-Commerce marketplace which was officially started in Singapore in the year 2015 and now expanded itself towards Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia and Vietnam. It is a stage customized for the area, giving clients a simple, secure and quick web based shopping knowledge through solid installments and strategic help.
The perk of shopee marketplace supports its users to buy or sell goods instantly through apps or from the website of shopee. Moreover, Shopee does not charge sellers fees/commissions and listing fees.
To help sellers who have their business in Southeast Asia or who want to sell in Southeast Asia, CedCommerce brings the Shopee Woocommerce Integration [MultiAccount] Extension! This extension enables the sellers to sell on Shopee marketplace and manage multiple accounts through a centralized hub i.e woocommerce which also benefits them to manage the automatic syncing of Price, Inventory, Order etc between their multiple Shopee stores to WooCommerce store.
Shopee WooCommerce Integration [MultiAccount] connector synchronize your multiple shopee stores and provides the best management between your all stores and shopee marketplace.
Key Features of Extension-
- Profile-based product upload on Shopee marketplace.
- Synchronization of price and inventory between WooCommerce store and Shopee marketplace is done automatically.
- Product upload on Shopee marketplace becomes hassle-free.
- To fetch the orders of Shopee, corn job automates the process in real time.
- Admin receives the Order Notification mail.
- It also facilitates the syncing of products, pricing, inventory management on all shopee stores.