The CATEGORY MAPPING page lists all the eBay categories. Admin has to select the eBay categories to which the products need to be assigned.
To select the required categories for mapping
- Go to the WooCommerce Vendor panel.
- On the left navigation bar, click the Ebay menu.
- Click the CATEGORY MAPPING tab.
The page appears as shown in the following figure:
- Click the FETCH CATEGORIES button to fetch all the categories from Ebay.com.
- Under Root Categories, click the required category.
Next level categories list appears. click the required category.
Note: Keep clicking the every next level required categories, until the last level categories list and the corresponding check boxes appear as shown in the following figure:
- Select the check boxes associated with the required categories.
The selected categories are saved and a success message appears on the page.
Now go to WooCommerce Category Section, where you have to map it with ebay categories for the automating the profile creation.
See In figure: